2300 14th Street
Gulfport, Mississippi 39501
T +1 228 314 5005
Background & Experience
• 1968-69 United States Marine Corp / South Vietnam / 7th
Engineers/ 1st Marine Division
• 1973 – present Sawyer Real Estate, Inc.
• 1979 honored with the REALTOR ASSOCIATE OF THE YEAR in
recognition of outstanding service of the Gulfport Board of
• Charter member of Certified Residential Specialist Realtors
National Marketing Institute of the National Association
• 1980 awarded the Diamond Award, the highest production
award conferred by the Gulf Coast Association of REALTORS.
• 1983 Gulf Coast Association of REALTORS Million $ Dollar
Round Table Life Membership.
• 1991 the Top Lister in dollar volume of the entire class of "The
Floyd Wickman Star Development Program", and The Overall
Producer as THE TOP LISTER and SELLING AGENT with the Total
dollar volume during the Floyd Wickman course.
• Recent transactions negotiated include the acquisition of the
land for new Memorial Hospital at Gulfport Hwy 53 and Hwy 49
and sites for the Urgicare Center in Long Beach and Biloxi.
• Gulfport High School, 1967
• United States Marine Corps. 1968-1969
• Gulf Coast Jr. College 1970-73
• GRI, Graduate of Realtor
• CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
• The Floyd Wickman Star Development Program
• RECS, Selling in Cyberspace
Professional Associations & Designations
• GRI, CRS, RECS.
• Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
• Mississippi Power Company
• WC Fore Tucking
• Domino 's Pizza
• Doctor's Groups
• Dealership- Pat Peck Honda, Tulan Foley, Chevrolet/Cadillac,
and Astro Ford
• Cross Road Mall at Gulfport
• Apple South (Applebee 's)
• Great Southern Tractor
• Grand Casino
• Hancock Bank
• Oreck Manufacturing Company
• Roy Anderson, Inc.
• Whataburger, Inc.
• Beau Rivage (Biloxi)
• E.I. DuPont
• Harrison County Health Dept.
• Harrison County Supervisor 's
• The Salloum Family and The Mitchell Company
• Camp Grounds of the South
• Equity Holdings-Dollar General manages over 85 properties
for private investors.